521 Old Northern Road, Castle Hill 2154
Tel: (02) 9899-2288
Fax: (02) 9899-2076
Web Site: http://www.oakhill.nsw.edu.au
Principal: Brother Peter Ryan FSC
Motto: “Deo Duce”
This College was originally established in 1936 as a boarding School owned and administered by the De La Salle Brothers (known as the Brothers of the Christian Schools in other countries). The College no longer takes boarders but has grown into a large secondary school with an enrolment of over 1,400 pupils, taking boys from years 7 to 12 and girls in years 11 and 12.